Sealed – quench furnace RMK – 1000°CApplication:Big volume sealed- quench furnace for deformation-prone parts RMKs –1000°C
bright hardening, case hardening, carbonitriding, carbon restauration in steels, pearlitization, annealing and conditionally tempering.
Description Dimensions in mm Charge weight in kg RMK 6 x 6 x 9 600 х 600 х 900 600 RMK 9 x 7 x 12 900 х 760 х 1200 1000/1200/1500 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
bright hardening, case hardening, carbonitriding, carbon restauration in steels, pearlitization, annealing and conditionally tempering of big volume, deformation prone parts, like forms for concrete plates and stones.
Characteristics: Description Dimensions in mm Charge weight in kg RMKs 14 x 16 x 10 1400 x 1600 x 1000 2000 RMKs 14 x 22 x 10 900 х 760 х 1200 3000
- sturdy, especially stable structure and sub-assemblies
- fluent, jerk-free internal transport
- enlarged quench bath with sophisticated circulation possibilities
- on deformation-free internal transport and quenching optimized subassemblies
Cementation, carbonitriding, carbon restauration in steels, Optional – case hardening Example:
Description Dimensions in mm Charge weight in kg RRMK 9 x 18 x 9 Heating-up chamber
900 х 1800 х 900
- for intense industry application with high productivity
- appropriate for application in automatically controlled lines
- advanced technical solutions for repeatability of results
- up-to-date heating systems
- computer-controlled, prepared for communication with master systems
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________We offer a wide range of industry furnaces for low-, medium- and high temperature tempering.Heating-up furnaces for forging shops
Tempering can be conducted in air-, nitrogen- or burned endogas atmospheres.
- speeded-up cooling of the charges in the furnace atmosphere
- integrated deep cooling (down to -120°C) for removing remaining austenit
- robotised loading and unloading systems
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________For heating-up of rods and block material before forging.Dehydrogenation after electroplating/ Polymerization / Dryers
Up-to-date heating systems:
• with high efficiency recuperation- or regeneration burners
• with oil burners with or without heat recuperation
Temperature range up to 400oC, high temperature homogenity.Furnaces for tooling shops:
Electrically or gas – heated.
Optional- Ex - execution.
Hardening station consist of a high temperature furnace (up-to 1200oC ), ergonomically designed quench bath with a lift, a tempering furnace and optionally a washing machine.
Designend for heavy-duty use in tooling shops.
We offer a wide range of pit furnaces:
• with and without retort
• with standing and hanging retort
• electrically or gas heated
• for the temperature range from 150°C to 1000°C
• with engogas atmosphere, nitrogen-methanol or liquid organic cementation means
Option: quick cooling in the furnace or in separate cooling station.
For heating-up in controlled atmospheres before hardening on the presses.
We offer also hardening presses for deformation-free hardening in tools or on pins.
Boogie hearth furnaces:For divers applications.
Electrically or gas heated.
Also for low-temperature processes with sophisticated temperature -control and - homogeneity.
• tape furnaces with casted or braided tapes
• roller hearth furnaces
• rotary retort furnaces
• hardening of mass production parts
• heat treatment of forged parts
• case hardening/carbonitriding
• productivity 200 – 800 kg/h
• electrically Or gas heated
• heat treatment without jigs or in light baskets/ on trays
• automatic loading and deloading
• pre-washing machines
• high temperature furnaces
• quenching baths
• cascade – high performance washing machines
• tempering furnaces
• passivation baths